What can you do with your left sidebar? To me, it should be the place for unique investment.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Twitter At Left Sidebar?

How about placing Twitter Widget At Left Sidebar? You can do it. You're free to do anything to beautify your blog. Be it the one to follow you or to keep up with your update, be my guess. As for me, right will do better and I think it's more common.

Anyway, I think you'd better put links to your blogs like what I do here and make sure your readers to click the one. Maybe you like to write about how to make money with twitter, the left sidebar will be nice looking. Have you heard of SponsoredTweets? I recommend you to give it a try to generate money there.

Some other social network widgets besides twitter is okay to put at the left sidebar. It doesn't matter to put it anywhere above the fold which is visible, right? Well, anything to say, just give your comment below. Or else, go ahead browsing the info provided at the my left sidebar.

If you like to tweet this post, thank you so much. Welcome to left sidebar blog.


0 comments:

Post a Comment